Setting up qiip is an extremely simple process.
We assume that you ALREADY can log into qiip with your username and password.
If not, we will send you straight away your access credentials for FREE from https://start.qiip.io
READY? Just two steps more and you will be trying qiip with your team..
To start using qiip, log into the platform with your access credentials from https://private.qiip.io
1. Invite your team
The option Users is on the side menu.
From there, at the top right of the screen, you can Add or Invite new members to your team.
Add: Enter and register new qiip users.
Invite: You only need a mobile phone number or an email address and qiip will send the new users an invitation and they will finish the registration.
- Administrators have permission to manage everything.
- Managers have less permissions than an administrator, but they can visualize everything that is going on, organize and supervise, so they often act as foremen.
- Workers receive as assignments those tasks that the administrator or the responsable has distributed them. They execute them, communicate their status and document their work by attaching photos, videos... they act as operators.
- And finally... customers, tenants, citizens, etc. You can create new accounts with User role, for anyone you want or can report incidences or send requests..
As an administrator, to start receiving requests you must create or invite at least one profile of User type and another one with Worker role to whom you can assign tasks.
When your users download the app, they can report incidences or requests from their mobile phones as well as from the portal web. This is the tool that a Worker usually uses to communicate the development of their tasks from anywhere.
BEFORE going to point 2, if you want to finish filling in the data of the organization that will use qiip, click on Configuration on the side menu.
2. Manage requests and incidences
The Work Orders options is in the side menu. You will be able to identify the new received requests because they are in Requested status. Filter results by status to find "what's new" easily.
If you want to accept a request, you just have to change its status. You can do it by opening any card or by activating the Show Columns view and moving the card to its corresponding location..
3. Add a task and assign work
Each Work Order can be divided into smaller parts or tasks. Everything can happen without your intervention, but first you will need to include at least one task and assign it so that the worker will receive the notification and will begin to perform it.
If you want to test how qiip works if you are an administrator, accept some of the requests and see how they become Work Orders, add a task and assign it to some worker to receive the assignment.
NO MORE, that's it. The users are already reporting requests and your team is ready to work actively.